Encompass Health Careers
Patient Services Coordinator / Scheduler- LPN
Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The role of Patient Services Coordinator/ Scheduler- LPN is a highly interactive and important position as you are directly responsible for scheduling the home visits for the field staff and assisting with the coordination of patient care. In addition, you will accumulate admissions/intake information and communicate with physicians about orders and patient progress information. You will enjoy this fast paced role and be rewarded by the satisfaction on knowing you coordinated an exceptional level of care for the patients.
1. Must be a LPN/LVN licensed in the state in which he/she practices
2. At least one year of clinical experience in a hospital or nursing home setting
3. At least one year of home health experience within the last 24 months and a good understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health
4. Computer knowledge is preferred