Encompass Health Careers
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant - Home Health Full Time
Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Pahrump
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is hiring a Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA for our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our therapists to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health, the Home Health Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant / COTA is a qualified professional who, under the supervision of the Director of Nurses and licensed Occupational Therapist, provides therapy services to clients in their homes under the Plan of Care established by the Occupational Therapist.
1. Must be a licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state in which he/she practices.
2. Must have dependable transportation, and be able to drive in all weather conditions.