Encompass Health Careers
Hospice Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, RN - Full-time
Encompass Health is Hiring!
Do you want to work for a premier healthcare organization? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver quality care in the home setting? Are you in search of a new career opportunity where YOU are the connection? If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Competitive compensation
- 30 paid days off per year for all full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Career advancement opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage
- State-of-the-art electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians
- Incentivized bonus plan
- Company car program
Encompass Health is growing and looking for a Hospice Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (RN) to join our amazing team!
If you're ready to bring your hospice field experience into the office and enjoy a fast-paced, energized role involving patients, families, referral sources, and field staff, this is the perfect role for you.
The Hospice Program Assistant Nurse Supervisor role, referred to as the Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, serves as an integral partner in managing the hospice program agency's clinical operations. Reporting to the Branch Director, the CFSS maintains high visibility while executing the guidelines, standards, tools and resources that serve to deliver quality patient care. This is inclusive of:
- Assisting to develop field staff with developing hospice patient care competencies.
- Actively partnering and communicating with physician offices to establish and coordinate patient care plans.
- Serving as a liaison between referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees.
- Primary agency resource person with extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing hospice agencies.
- Working to ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment
- Must possess a minimum of two years' nursing experience and one year experience in hospice
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the federal, state, and local laws and regulations governing hospice agencies
- Must be competent with computers