Encompass Health Careers
Office Coordinator / Patient Scheduler - Home Health & Hospice
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is looking for a Patient Services Scheduler / Medical Records Specialist / HR Assistan to join our team. The person in this role will provide direct support to the Branch Director and will be cross-trained in several areas of office administration – Medical Records, Intake, Billing, Scheduling, Human Resources, and Payroll.
- Process and maintain Human Resources documentation.
- Conduct new hire orientation for all new employees.
- Process payroll and mileage analysis reports for employees.
- Order office supplies & medical supplies; maintain inventory.
- Assist with scheduling, intake, medical records and all other non-clinical aspects of the back office.
- Help to ensure the office runs smoothly on a daily basis and provide suggestions for improved efficiency.
- Provided mobile device support and troubleshooting to local office staff and clinical field staff.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 25 West 465 North, Providence, UT 84332
The right person for this position will be an excellent communicator, personable, very well organized, and will have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Must have at least 6 month of previous work experience in a medical or healthcare office.
- Be technologically savvy with strong typing skills.
- Previous HR experience is a plus.
- Previous experience working with an EMR system is preferred. Experience working with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is a plus.
- Must be able to handle a busy multiline phone while remaining friendly and professional.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!