Patient Coverage Area: Framingham/Needham
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an RN (Registered Nurse), PT (Physical Therapist), LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant), LSW (Licensed Social Worker), OT (Occupational Therapist), SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) to join our team as a Care Transition Coordinator.
- Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
- Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice services.
- Integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative guidelines, protocols in development of transition plans that are patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery of post-acute care.
- Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services are completed.
- Represent Encompass in transitional care activities and strategic relationships with health systems, hospitals, inpatient facilities, and physician groups.
- Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing quality assurance visits with referral sources.
- Meeting and/or exceed referral and admission goals.
- Responsible for Care Transitions Program admission activity for territory, while positively impacting patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
The right person for this role will be an RN (Registered Nurse), PT (Physical Therapist), LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse), COTA (Certified Occupational Therapist Assistant), LSW (Licensed Social Worker), OT (Occupational Therapist), SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy and be licensed in the state of employment.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years field experience.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, as well as transitional care best practices.
- Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice operations.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with diverse individuals.
- Experience with territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning and execution.
- Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.