Encompass Health Careers
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Contracts Facilitator will work to ensure all contracts are processed through the repository system in a timely and efficient manner. This position will work directly with Agency personnel and Home Office personal to coordinate contract workflow.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
- Receive contract request forms from Agency staff and/or Home office staff via email.
- Work closely with the legal department for contacts that are not on Encompass Health templates for review and approval.
- Draft agreements using Encompass Health templates and enter into repository system.
- Monitor for approvals and maintain agreement in repository system.
- Send and receive documents using DocuSign both through repository system and outside of it.
- Monitor termination dates of agreements through repository system.
- Draft termination letters, send to legal for review and signature.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Business Associate Agreement and Confidentiality agreements.
- Act as contract liaison to all agencies and Home Office departments.
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and software applications, including Word and/or WordPerfect, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be able to collect, aggregate, interpret and report data.
- Must possess the skills and abilities to conduct training and provide detailed instruction regarding contract procedures to staff.
- Experience in the health care field is preferred, with emphasis on home health or hospice care experience.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with business, nursing, therapy, human resources, and other departments and staff members.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, time efficient and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, and be self-motivated, possess a high standard of professional ethics, and work effectively in a "team" environment.