Encompass Health Careers
Recruitment Strategy Analyst
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Recruitment Strategy Specialist to serve as the subject matter expert for the digital and social media efforts for the Recruiting Team.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Manage and coordinate placement of digital advertisements and social media efforts for Recruiting Team, as well as some marketing and branding initiatives.
- Act as a key liaison for recruitment technology systems, including applicant tracking system (iCIMS), reference checking program (SkillSurvey), and other future technology platforms.
- Work closely with the HRIS team, recruiters, the marketing team, the home office recruitment strategy team, recruitment technology vendors as well as the Regional Workforce Managers.
- Must possess a BS/BA in business, information technology, marketing, human resources or related field, or possess at least 2 years of prior work experience relating to those fields.
- Proficiency in computers, internet-based applications, social media platforms, and Microsoft Office programs is required.
- Previous health care experience is preferred.
- Google Ad words certified is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, including English.
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize tasks appropriately.
- Must be time-efficient and able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.