Encompass Health Careers
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is growing due to a recent acquisition and is searching for an Accounts Payable Coordinator to join our corporate team. This is a fast paced, high volume, full time position within a paperless environment.
Skill sets for a successful candidate would include the following:
- Coachable team player
- Invoices processed in paperless environment using WorldView AP on line workflow tool or similar web enabled tool
- Employee Expense Reports processed via Concur Expense on line expense report tool
- Software Programs – PeopleSoft AP and Concur Expense a plus
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Review all invoices in Worldview from assigned agency for accuracy, adequate supporting documentation, and agency approvals.
- Download intercompany Master Vendor Invoices into Excel, import and process in the Accounts Payable system.
- Research and reconcile all past due vendor balances and follow-up on past due invoice amounts ensuring that they have either been paid or request invoice copies to be processed, approved and paid.
- Maintain communication with AP contact at each agency ensuring new vendors are approved by management and respond to inquiries in a timely professional manner.
- Establish new vendor records in Accounts Payable system in accordance with Encompass Procedures, request IRS Form W-9 from new vendors, and have knowledge of IRS 1099 reporting requirements (including Box 6 medical and health care reporting requirements).
- Process and audit employee expense reports in Encompass Expense Report system.
- Create and print direct deposit & check payments and distribute with appropriate documentation as required.
- Participate in and make suggestions for continuous improvement to and documentation of Accounts Payable processes being applied by team members on a consistent basis in a SOX segregation of duties environment.
- Assist with the preparation and filing of the annual IRS Form 1099s.
The right person for this role will have exceptional multi-tasking abilities and will thrive in a fast paced, team oriented environment.
- Must understand that the integrity of an accounting environment is measured by accuracy, transparency and risk management.
- Must possess multi-tasking skills, be detail oriented, and have strong problem solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and possess a high standard of professional ethics.
- Experience with a multi entity company and an understanding of intercompany transactions.
- Knowledge of Escheatment and State Sales and Use tax rules and regulations.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (formatting, VLOOKUP, formulas, etc.) including file import and export processing to AP System.
- Willing to treat everyone as your customer, both internal and external, embracing Encompass mission statement of a “Better way to care”.
- Worldview Kofax OCR and FileBound Document Management workflow solution.
- Sage 300 AccPac Accounting General Ledger and Accounts Payable ERP.
- Concur Expense.
- Oracle PeopleSoft Financials 9.2.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!