Encompass Health Careers
Private Duty Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, RN - Full Time
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
Our Clinical Field Staff Supervisor (CFSS) ensures the overall coordination of home health services provided to all patients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice. The CFSS assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care. The CFSS is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care. The CFSS contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees. The CFSS follows all company policies and procedures.
- Must be a graduate from an approved school of professional nursing and licensed in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- He or she must possess a minimum of two years' nursing experience in the health care industry and one year experience in home health, hospice, or pediatrics.
- He/she must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health services and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Must possess knowledge of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of Home Health and/or Pediatric agency.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.