Encompass Health Careers
Patient Service Specialist / Call Back Coordinator - Home Health
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health is searching for a Patient Service Specialist to join the Care Management Team at our corporate office in Dallas, TX.
This is a great opportunity to personally connect with patients to learn about their experience when they received services from Encompass.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Assess the overall patient experience of services by collecting complete, accurate, and unbiased information from the patient or caregiver.
- Identify patients that require further medical evaluation for home health or hospice services.
- Provide exceptional customer service to patients, caregivers, customers, and providers.
- Previous experience in a clinic, hospital, or home health call center setting is strongly preferred.
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and a pleasant phone presence is a must.
- Ability to provide outstanding customer service while utilizing active listening skills.
- Must be able to maintain an unbiased objective to patient/caregiver feedback.
- Comfortable with achieving productivity metrics in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong typing, clerical and computer skills.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!