Encompass Health Careers
Financial Operations Analyst
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Financial Operations Analyst to join our team in Dallas. This highly visible role will work closely with the Financial Operations Manager, SVP of Financial Operations, and C-Suite executives.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Support the Financial Operations team by providing financial and operational analyses on the Home Health and Hospice business segments.
- Prepare monthly financial and operational reports for branch performance calls.
- Provide analytical support for variance analysis, review monthly financial statements and productivity reporting, evaluate existing financial operations, and work on special projects, to review and improve the operation’s impact on overall financial performance.
- Monitor on-going branch performance through agency-level financial statements, Homecare Homebase dashboards, and other internal database systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited college/university is required.
- Proficient in MS applications - Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of Excel preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial statements and reporting.
- Analytical experience delivering forecasting, budgeting, variance analysis, and data interpretation of business impact and results.
- Healthcare/home health and/or hospice experience preferred, but not required.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of basic financial functions and ability to perform financial and operational analysis.
- High degree of attention to detail to ensure accuracy and thoroughness of work product.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to self-motivate, willingness to learn, and a high standard of professional ethics.
- Must have the ability to generate respect and trust from corporate level employees as well as branch employees.