Encompass Health Careers
Home Health Intake Coordinator - LVN
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is looking for a Licensed Vocational Nurse Intake Coordinator to join our team.
- Accept incoming referrals from physicians, facilities, and sales managers and enter into the EMR (Homecare Homebase).
- Act as a liaison among staff, patients, family, physicians, referral sources and payers.
- Maintain close communication with the sales team, clinical team, referral source and patient during the referral/admission process.
- Enter Non-Admit information into EMR with details if no visit was made and communicate with referral sources and/or Sales Managers along with the reason for Non-Admission.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 10300 N. Central Expressway Suite 355 Dallas, Texas 75231
- Be a LPN/LVN licensed in the state in which he/she practices
- Must possess a minimum of two years nursing experience in the health care industry and one year experience in home health.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health services and be able to problem solve effectively.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Currently licensed in the State of employment.