Encompass Health Careers
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Financial Analyst to join our Financial Planning & Analysis team in Dallas.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Support the Financial Planning & Analyst team by preparing and maintaining financial data that supports the annual budget and forecasting process.
- Budget to actual variance analysis with detailed explanations.
- Various cost analysis.
- Utilize various data tools to combine & blend data to assist with budgets and financial analysis.
- Analyze and make recommendations for changes to the budget template.
- Participate in the planning and creation of all branch budget templates.
- Provide valid explanations of inconsistencies in budgeted data and existing trends.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting from an accredited college/university is required.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience working in an accounting or finance department
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required.
- Must have an intermediate ability to utilize Microsoft Excel (Pivot tables, vlookups, sumifs).
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of financial terms, concepts and accounting principles and the ability to comprehend and interpret financial transactions.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with all levels of personnel across all functions
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of basic financial functions and ability to perform financial and operational analysis.
- Must possess strong organizational and time management skills, ability to self-motivate, willingness to learn, and a high standard of professional ethics.