Encompass Health Careers
Clinical Integration Specialist, RN - Frequent Overnight Travel Required
Division: Home Office
Patient Coverage Area: Frequent Overnight Travel Required
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is searching for a Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Integration Team as a Clinical Integration Specialist. This position will require frequent, overnight travel (approximately 90-95% of the time).
- Support the assimilation, integration, and training process for newly acquired Agencies under the supervision of the Integration Lead.
- Support orientation and training of acquired staff incorporating Encompass policies, procedures, and deployment of HCHB software.
- Communicate regular updates on the status of training and orientation, integration challenges and overall success of the project.
The Clinical Integration Specialist is a highly organized, experienced manager who is a Registered Nurse.
- Must possess a current RN license in home state and be willing to apply for additional licensure in other states as needed.
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of agency operations and processes from a clinical, operational, and/or management perspective.
- Must have knowledge of clinical and regulatory home health and hospice guidelines and have clinical knowledge of Oasis, ICD 10 coding and related clinical best practices.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in HCHB back office workflow processes is required and familiarity of PointCare documentation and mobile device usage is preferred.
- Must be confident in presentational skills and able to address groups of various sizes as well as train individually in a one-on-one setting.
- Must be willing and able to travel overnight 90-95% of the time.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!