Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is seeking a Benefits Coordinator to join our corporate HR team in Dallas, TX.
- Act as a liaison for employees regarding benefit information, issues, and enrollment.
- Daily administration activities for benefits plans, including processing plan enrollments and terminations, and resolution of employee benefit issues and questions.
- Process requests for leaves of absence, disability claims, insurance claims, employment verifications, requests for payment under the employee referral bonus plan, requests regarding the 401(k) plan, and COBRA, and for day-to-day administration of the employee rewards program.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline or 1 year of comparable benefit-related experience.
- Must possess computer knowledge and skills, including word processing and spreadsheet software applications.
- PeopleSoft version 9.2 experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience with HRIS platforms and/or online benefit management platforms is required.
- Experience with 401(k) plan administration is preferred.
- Experience administering or coordinating employee benefit plans is required.
- Previous experience with administering leaves of absence, either personal or under FMLA, is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work effectively without constant supervision and to handle sensitive employee documents in a confidential manner.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Must have good problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to analyze received information to determine whether in compliance with company processes and policies.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!