Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.
1. Be a LPN/LVN licensed in the state in which he/she practices
2. At least one year of clinical experience in a hospital or nursing home setting
3. At least one year of home health experience within the last 24 months and a good understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health
4. Computer knowledge is preferred