Encompass Health Careers
RN Clinical Field Staff Supervisor - Home Health Full Time
Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Our Clinical Field Staff Supervisor/CFSS is a Registered Nurse (RN) who communicates with physicians' offices and plays an active role in establishing and coordinating our patients' care.
The CFSS (RN) is responsible for the review and approval of all patient information that is provided by the Licensed Professional during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The Registered Nurse (RN) promotes quality patient care; ensures stable relationships with referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees; and is responsible for assisting with the training of agency staff as a resource person with extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health agencies.
This is a highly visible role and one that is essential in the efficient flow of information and execution of quality patient care. If you're ready to bring your home health field experience into the office and enjoy a fast-paced, energized role involving patients, families, referral sources, and field staff, this is the perfect role for you
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must have prior home health experience and be familiar with OASIS visits
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.