Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking a RN Clinical Team Leader to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our Registered Nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
As a Clinical Team Leader with Encompass Health, you will assist the Branch Director by ensuring the overall coordination of home health services to all clients is delivered according to acceptable standards of practice.
The CTL is responsible for the electronic review and approval of all patient information submitted by the Licensed Professional (LP) during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit. The CTL assists with case conference, reviews and approves orders, in addition to providing oversight of patient care. The CTL is responsible for assisting the Branch Director with day-to-day office and staff management related to patient care and assists the Branch Director to provide ongoing education and training to all branch clinicians to ensure understanding of documentation requirements to meet regulatory standards.
The CTL contributes to the overall company success of providing A Better Way To Care by effectively facilitating the relationship between physicians, referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees. The CTL follows all procedures as outlined in Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing and licensed in the state of employment and where practicing.
- A minimum of two years nursing experience and one-year experience in home health.
- A good understanding of the Federal, State and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a Home Health agency.
- Skilled competency with technology - general office equipment and EMR platforms, preferably HCHB.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.