Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is growing and looking for a Compassionate and Talented PRN Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our amazing team!
Our Hospice LPNs provide basic bedside care to terminally ill patients. Our nurses take and keep track of patients' vital signs such as weight, temperature, blood pressure, pulse, and respiration. They also prepare and give patients injections, monitor catheters, and dress wounds. Our nurses may be required to assist with basic care such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, standing, walking, and eating.
As an Encompass LPN:
- You will provide nursing care to patients in their homes
- Consult with our RNs, Physicians and office staff, providing details about patient care
- Participate in weekly Case Conference meetings
LPN responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Patient Assessments
- Medication administration
- Care planning
- Communication with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team
- Supply management
- Emergency management
- Coordination of care
- Health promotion and teaching
- Education/Training of family members
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Must have a minimum of one year of clinical experience
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred