Encompass Health Careers
Administrative Assistant - Accounting & Finance
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Provide daily operational support to CFO and SVP of Financial Operations, and Financial Operations Manager.
- Assists with day-to-day telephone and personnel communication systems.
- Schedule monthly financial calls with 90+ branch locations nationwide.
- Generate monthly and quarterly revenue reports for finance department.
- Create, file, and manage W9 forms for 200+ branch locations.
- Work directly with insurance provider to obtain up to date certificates for all branch locations.
- Create and provide PS&R (cost) reports and CAP (Medicare) reports.
- Register and manage tax ID numbers with the IRS.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
The right person for this role will be outgoing with the ability to remain calm under pressure. Other qualifications include:
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- At least six months of experience in healthcare office setting is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Outlook skills.
- Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional and friendly demeanor.
- Must be adept at communicating with a broad range of individuals and possess excellent customer service skills.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!