Encompass Health Careers
Manager, Project Management
Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Manager of Project Management to join our corporate office in Dallas. This is a full time, salaried position with excellent benefits.
- Responsible for receiving company projects and managing their execution from beginning to end in an effective, collaborative and timely manner.
- Juggle a multitude of tasks, build momentum among team members, and serve as a facilitator and diplomat between other departments.
- Support the projects and provide timely updates on project statuses, obstacles, and solutions to hit mapped out project objectives.
- Responsible for accessing and outlining the downstream impact as well as adjusting timeline to ensure that impact is minimal.
- This role will interact regularly with departmental leadership and provide strategic planning on multiple levels.
- The overall goal for this position is to ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and within budgets.
- Follow processes and utilize tools as outlined by the project management office.
Office Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- College degree and minimum of 5 years appropriate experience is required.
- Project Management Professional designation required.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years direct project management experience and knowledge of project management principles.
- Must have an understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management.
- Must have proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes.
- Must have an understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paces business environment.
- Must be professional, well organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing as well as prepare and present project management material to employees.
- Must be capable of multitasking while maintaining a professional demeanor with all levels of personnel, clients, and vendors.
- Must be able to champion change and effectively manage the implementation of new ideas.
- Must reinforce the team approach throughout the company and solicit feedback from key individuals in the company.
- Must be able to travel for an extended period of time with short notice.
- Experience with project management in the healthcare industry is preferred, but not required.