Encompass Health Careers
Registered Nurse - Clinical Field Staff Supervisor - Home Health
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking a Clinical Field Staff Supervisor, RN to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our Registered Nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 DAYS!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health, our Clinical Field Staff Supervisor is an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) who is responsible for the efficient flow of information and execution of quality patient care. This is a highly visible role within the Home Health Branch Agency and is a Resource with extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Communication with physicians' offices and plays an active role in establishing and coordinating our patients' care.
- The review and approval of all patient information that is provided by the Licensed Professional during a Start of Care, Recertification, Resumption of Care, or Evaluation visit.
- Promote quality patient care and ensure stable relationships with referral sources, patients, caregivers and employees
- Assist with the training of agency staff
If you're ready to bring your home health field experience into the office and enjoy a fast-paced, energized role involving patients, families, referral sources, and field staff, this is the perfect role for you.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered Registered Nursing License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must possess current CPR certification.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must have prior home health experience and be familiar with OASIS visits
- Must be capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously and function well in atmosphere of stress and interruption.
- Must possess knowledge of the Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Supervisory experience is preferred.