Encompass Health Careers
Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager - Home Health - Full Time
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking a RN Case Manager to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our Registered Nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health, our Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode in the patient's home.
Key responsibilities of the RN Case Manager role include:
- Perform visits and complete coordination of client care
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care
- Perform accurate OASIS collection
- Ensure the medication profile remains current
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician timely
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance