Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced Benefits Specialist to join our corporate Human Resources team in Dallas as a Senior Benefits Coordinator.
- Benefit invoice reconciliation.
- Maintaining accurate employee eligibility records. Identifying and correcting errors relating to employee eligibility records.
- Providing reports and files to benefit carriers and vendors and working with vendors to resolve any issues.
- Regulatory compliance activities required by the Affordable Care Act.
- Nondiscrimination testing for benefit plans.
- Resolution of escalated employee benefit issues.
- Daily administration of employee insurance, benefits, and 401(k) plans.
- Acting as a liaison for employees regarding benefit information, issues, and enrollment.
- Ensuring accurate and timely plan enrollments, plan terminations, and resolution of employee benefit issues.
- Completion of verifications of employment and income on behalf of employees.
- Administration of Paid Time Off Balance, Extended Illness Balance, or other leave balances, including maintenance of balances, auditing of balances, and assisting employees with questions regarding balances.
- Administration of employee referral bonus payments.
- Maintenance and testing of Benefit Administration programs in PeopleSoft.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related discipline or 3 years of comparable benefit-related experience, including experience in an employee-facing or customer service role.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Excel, including use of advanced formulas such as VLOOKUP and IF statements, pivot tables, and other advanced features.
- Required experience with:
- HRIS platforms and/or online benefit management platforms.
- 401(k) plan administration.
- Administration of employee benefit plans.
- Administration of leaves of absence/FMLA is required.
- Preferred experience with:
- PeopleSoft version 9.2.
- Benefit invoice reconciliation.
- Must have good problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Must be able to lead projects from start to conclusion independently with little supervision.