Patient Coverage Area: Auburn, Valley, Clanton, Alexander City, Talladega, Anniston and Pell City
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Physical Therapist or Registered Nurse to join our team of Specialty Program Managers. Specialty Program Managers help implement and monitor the execution of Specialty Post Op Programs that provide improved home health care services.
- Serve as a liaison between field staff and physicians to ensure patient outcomes are communicated to the physician in a timely manner.
- Direct marketing and sales of Specialty Programs Post Op Programs.
- Meet and exceed referral and admission goals.
- Enhance account relationships with a strong emphasis on physician interaction.
- Supervise the execution and provision of quality patient care with regards to the Specialty Programs.
- Identify and support locations with all aspects of Specialty Program problem solving including – sales, intake, staffing, physician/patient satisfaction and clinical outcomes.
- Manage the day to day performance of the Specialty Programs with respect to admission activity, conversion of referrals to admissions, adherence to physician protocols, and prospecting new opportunities.
The right person for this role will be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and has previous home health or hospice experience.
- Experience with meeting sales goals, territory management, presentations, and performance management.
- Strong understanding of customer & market dynamics & requirements.
- Management experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and be well organized.
- Must have a good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws/regulatory guidelines governing the operation of a home health agency.
- Must be able to travel 25% - 50% of the time.