Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is searching for an experienced medical billing and collections specialist to join our Medicare Billing team in Dallas, TX. This position offers a fast paced but structured and fun environment with great company culture.
Medicare Billing & Collections Specialists are responsible for the following duties:
- Collecting and managing Medicare account payments.
- Submitting claims and following up with insurance companies.
- Monitoring and maintaining assigned accounts.
- Collecting all the necessary information to prepare Medicare claims.
- Submitting clean claims to Medicare electronically.
- Researching, correcting, and re-submitting rejected and denied claims.
- Following up on appeals to ADRs and Medical Reviews.
- Answering questions from patients, clerical staff and insurance companies.
- Interpreting and processing Explanation of Benefits when needed.
- Making outbound collection calls in a professional manner, while keeping and improving customer relations.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
- Prior medical billing experience is required.
- Previous experience with home health and Medicare billing is strongly preferred.
- You must have good computer skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- You must have a high school degree or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!