Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced IT professional to join our corporate team as a Regional IT Manager. The Regional IT Manager will be responsible for managing the technology for all branches in the South Eastern Region of the United States. This position requires overnight travel at least 50% of the time and will have 4 direct reports.
Setup, maintain and support computer hardware, software, networks and telephone systems/VOIP for a full load (125+ users) of assigned offices.
Support users at assigned branches and manage IT Technical Support Analysts for assigned region.
Purchase computer hardware and software from authorized suppliers.
Manage day-to-day operations of the IT Technical Support Analysts.
Coordinate and manage technical projects independently associated with branch office acquisitions, consolidations and relocations, using common project methodologies to ensure successful outcomes.
Maintain detailed inventory and documentation of all systems using Encompass Intranet.
Meet Customer Service requirements by monitoring and managing the support queue (ITSM) throughout each business day. Work with IT team to ensure that every support ticket is addressed in a timely manner.
Maintain communication with local branches regarding projects affecting operations.
Assist IT Manager of Branch Support in reviewing, authorizing and allocating invoices.
Oversee cross training within the IT department.
- A Bachelor’s in computer science or information technology is preferred.
- At least two years of supervisory experience would be highly beneficial.
- At least four years of related work experience is preferred.
- Must have experience managing large-sized technology projects and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Must have a demonstrated knowledge of computer hardware, software, networking and telephone systems.
- Must have inventory tracking and customer support experience, including support of end-users.
- Must have knowledge of HIPAA regulations and requirements.
- Must have the ability to interact positively with all levels of personnel across all functions in high-pressure situations and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- Must be a self-starter who requires minimum supervision.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing and be well organized.
- Must be detail oriented, with the ability to maintain excellent written documentation.
- Must be able to travel 30-60% of the time overnight by air or personal vehicle.
- Overtime may be frequently required.