Patient Coverage Area: COLBERT, FRANKLIN, LAUDERDALE
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is seeking a Bereavement Coordinator for overseeing the provision of services provided by the bereavement volunteers. The Bereavement Coordinator will develop, implement and supervisor the hospice bereavement program, working closely with the Branch Director and Volunteer Coordinator to ensure services provided are appropriate.
- Develop, implement and supervise the hospice bereavement program at the branch level.
- Provide bereavement support through grief support, memorial services, family assessment and conference.
- Responsible for consultation to interdisciplinary team, client and family in issues related to grief and loss.
- Consults with the Volunteer Coordinator regularly regarding assignment and supervision of the bereavement volunteers.
- Develops/Maintains a resource library of written material, videos, and referral sources for families and the interdisciplinary team.
- Develops educational programs for families and staff on loss, grief and related topics.
- Must possess a Bachelors Degree in counseling, theology or related field.
- Documented training in Grief and Bereavement counseling is required.
- Experience in family therapy regarding issues of loss, grief, death and dying are required, along with experience in developing and conducting programs of support.
- One year experience in home health care or hospice preferred.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!