Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Laramie and surrounding area
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking an Occupational Therapist to join our Home Health team!
Would you like to work for a premier, reputable healthcare organization? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver the highest quality patient care in the home setting? Are you in search of a career where YOU are the connection? If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable, and organized communication between patients and their care team.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company car program.
- Flexible work scheduling.
Our Occupational Therapists help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational therapists use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred.