Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is hiring a Care Management Coordinator to be part of a clinical team that manages a caseload of complex, chronically ill patients with the goal of empowering patients to engage in self-care management to remain at home and achieve individual maximum wellness.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Certified Nursing Assistant or Certified Medical Assistant looking to move into an office based role.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm + Participation in On-Call Rotation
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Receive patient calls and evaluate patient IVR (Automated Call) alerts.
- Assist in positively impacting patient outcomes, reducing utilization of unnecessary hospitalizations and decreasing healthcare costs for assigned patient caseloads.
- Empower clinically ill patients to maintain their well-being in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes
- Use motivational interviewing techniques, risk stratification software, and resource guides to evaluate whether calls received require escalation to a clinical member of the Care Management team or branch team.
- Communicate to the appropriate assignee(s), those patients identified as requiring clinical evaluation/intervention.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to patients, caregivers, customers, and Encompass providers while contributing to the company mission of providing A Better Way to Care.
This is an office based position with no hands-on patient contact. Non-Clinical Care Management Coordinators will work in our corporate office with nurses and patients to prevent health complications, improve patient outcomes, enhance access to quality care, and reduce hospital admissions.
- License/Certification from an approved Medical Assistant School or Certified Nursing Program, in the state in which he/she currently practices, is preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 2-3 years of clinical experience.
- Knowledge of home health and hospice practice is preferred.
- Must possess exceptional communication and listening skills, a passion for positive customer service, and a desire to utilize his or her clinical experience to work as part of a collaborative care team, providing telephonic support to patients in the post-acute care setting.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent, typing skills, clerical skills, and be proficient with computers.
- Previous experience in a clinic, hospital, home health and/or a professional high volume call center setting is preferred.