Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice is growing fast due to recent acquisitions and changes in Medicare payment models. We are currently hiring Regional Billing Specialists to join our Home Health Billing Team.
***The person(s) selected for this role can work at our Corporate Home Office in Dallas, Texas - or - at our Corporate Office in Hattiesburg, Mississippi.***
Dallas Office Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
Hattiesburg Office Location: 135 Mayfair Rd., Hattiesburg, MS 39402
As a Regional Billing Specialist, you will be responsible for auditing patient medical records for billing compliance.
- Ensure end of episode billing and OASIS submissions are completed in order to keep the unbilled percentage below 10% of total revenue.
- Perform end of episode claim audits for Medicare patient per current protocol.
- Review OASIS warning messages, document comments/changes electronically, and upload validation reports.
- Update incorrect Oasis for key field corrections discovered during billing audit.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Prior medical billing experience is required.
- At least 2 years of experience with Medicare billing is strongly preferred.
- Must have good computer skills including knowledge of word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Must be organized, time efficient and able to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!