Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice Division is searching for an Integration Support Specialist for our Home Office Team in Dallas, TX.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
The Integration Support Specialist works under the supervision of the Vice President of Integration to ensure integration documents, training tools, calendars, etc., are created, maintained and current for each acquisition.
The person in this role will serve as a liaison between Integration activities, various Home Office Departments and the newly-acquired agency. This role is actively involved in integration preparation activities including establishing vendor accounts.
- Support the Project Manager in identifying and carrying out Integration assignments with regards to transitioning to the Encompass payroll process.
- Utilization of tracking tools, e.g., Excel, SmartSheet, to track progress on the transition plan of newly acquired agencies.
- Assist in the development of integration training materials.
- Provide ongoing training and education by webinar or traveling onsite to newly-acquired agencies as needed.
- Work with Vice President of Integration to communicate necessary updates to new/changed company policies and procedures, process and forms and communicate the same to the onsite team.
- Utilize SmartSheet to record completion of assigned acquisition activities are complete and on track.
- Assist in the preparation of Integration Memo Attachments specific to each Integration, as assigned.
- Update Power Point presentations specific to an Integration as needed.
- Order and track Integration training materials.
- Onsite training and travel may also be required.
- Experience in home health and/or hospice operations preferred.
- Experience with HCHB is strongly preferred.
- Strong presentation skills are preferred.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, possess excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently requiring minimal supervision and have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in written format.
- Must be able to travel, possibly up to 10-20% of the time.