Division: Home Office
Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice Division is looking for Graphic Designers to join our team of creative professionals. As an in-house creative team, we support all departments within Encompass Health – Home Health & Hospice, and strive to position ourselves as a strategic partner within the organization. Our hope is to show the value of design and the impact it can have on the Encompass Health culture, reputation, business objectives and most importantly, our guiding principle, a better way to care.
We have curated a unique space nestled within the Home Office (Dallas, TX) that fosters creativity. Individual workspace, large windows and an open floor plan make up an environment prime for creative thinking. We are passionate about the Encompass Health brand and work hard to ensure that everything is in line with the vision and mission of the company.
Location: 6688 N. Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
The Senior Graphic Designer will accompany the marketing and creative team as we work together to achieve our goal of establishing brand loyalty, promoting our company’s objectives and mission, and driving business growth through marketing and design.
Required – A portfolio in PDF format or a link to portfolio website.
- Mentor creative team members to ensure growth and improvement.
- Facilitate design review meetings and provide clear and specific creative direction.
- Translate company objectives and then develop and execute design strategy to fulfill these objectives.
- Understand the importance of balancing design goals with business objectives and requirements. Conceptualize visuals based on these requirements.
- Demonstrate command of visual and communication design principles while ensuring brand standards are met.
- Conception and execution of designs prior to team collaboration.
- Actively participate in team meetings and design collaboration.
- Ensure design files are kept neat and organized across all projects.
- Collaborate with content manager, designers and creative director to finalize design projects.
- Follow production, productivity, quality, and customer service standards; resolving operational problems; identifying work process improvements.
- Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Employer branding materials
- Clinical program flyers
- Marketing collateral used by sales team to inform and educate referral sources about our services
- Newspaper and senior resource guide advertisements
- Community event invitations and materials
- Posters and other print materials for patient education, internal campaigns, and non-profit organization
- HR, employee benefits, and insurance materials
- Recruiting postcards, flyers and campaign materials
- Education and training materials including workbooks, handouts and presentation graphics
- Promotional calendars
- Digital graphics for website, social media channels and internal electronic employee communication channels
- Video & audio projects: some minor editing, designing motion graphics to be used in videos, opportunity to assist in various tasks related to Encompass Health podcast
- Photography projects: correcting blemishes, cropping, adjusting contrast, tone or lighting, remove background objects, apply digital filters, make color enhancements, and improve image sharpness
The right person for this role will be a natural collaborator and mentor who thrives in a group environment and knows how to bring out the best in the team.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or similar field preferred.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop) and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience in After Effects, Premier Pro and Audition is a plus.
- Experience with Asana is a plus.
- Ability to review creative work and articulate clear and specific feedback to team members.
- Creative thinking skills with ability to brainstorm ideas, think beyond initial concepts, and then translate into effective design solutions.
- A great eye for detail and a commitment to high creative standards.
- Strong project management skills: Considering budgets and time requirements for each project, ensuring deadlines are met.