Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health is searching for the next Mobile Support Analyst to join our corporate team.
As a Mobile Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the setup of mobile devices utilized by Encompass caregivers and marketing representatives throughout the nation. This position has a heavy focus on providing customer service and client support to Encompass Employees via phone.
The shifts for this position include working on both Saturday and Sunday, but not in the same week. Typical hours are 9:00am - 6:00pm.
This is a full time position with a comprehensive benefits package that includes 30 days of paid time off each year!
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
- Configure, maintain, and offer support for more than 8,000 mobile devices issued to our clinical field employees throughout the country.
- Interface directly with employees to offer real-time support and issue resolution.
The right person for the Mobile Support Analyst role will have excellent customer service skills, a passion for people, and a working knowledge of mobile devices.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology, Associates degree from technical school, or minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Knowledge of Android devices is a plus.
- Must have customer support experience.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!
Recent college graduates are welcome to apply!