Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for Medicare Eligibility Coordinators to join our team in Dallas, TX.
Location: 6688 North Central Expwy, Dallas, TX 75206
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
The Medicare Eligibility Coordinators:
- Ensure the proper verification of eligibility for Medicare beneficiaries.
- Provide accurate and complete data input and assessment of benefits to ensure reimbursement for services provided.
- Contact patients for updated insurance information, where applicable and coordinate with Agency staff.
- Prepare reports of daily activity as requested for management.
- Assist management in month end reporting and assist with logistical and/or problem resolution related to patient’s medical record, eligibility and billing issues.
- Act as a resource person for referral sources and works closely with Agency staff to ensure that the admission and recertification process is efficient, facilitating timely initiation and overall provision of care.
- One year of third party eligibility verification experience including 1-2 years experience in insurance authorizations desirable.
- One year experience with ICD-9, CPT, HCPCS codes, preferred.
- Must be organized with the ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Two Years of college or Professional School preferred.