Division: Home Health
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a PRN Home Health Aide / CNA to join our Home Health team!
Are you ready to join a healthcare organization that is consistently ranked as a top “Best Place to Work” in the communities that we serve? Would you like to work for a premier, reputable healthcare organization where YOU matter and YOU are the connection? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver the highest quality patient care in the home setting?
If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions above, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable, and organized communication between patients and their care team.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and skill-set.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Innovative and easy to use electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company car program.
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Carry out assigned tasks on clients and follow Home Health Aide Care Plans. Perform delegated tasks after instruction by RN or PT.
- Bathe clients, assist with showers and partial baths as appropriate.
- Assist clients with proper exercises and assist PT in the rehabilitation for client when applicable.
- Help client maintain personal hygiene and assist with all aspects of activities of daily living.
- Answer client questions about self-care techniques and give instructions that will assist family, client, and family/support in providing care.
- Assist client in getting ready for doctor appointments.
- Lift, turn, and weigh clients as appropriate.
- Take and record vital signs as assigned, including blood pressure, temperature, respiration.
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) strongly preferred.
- Must be registered and listed in good standing on the Nurse Aide Registry in the state of employment.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a home health or hospice setting.
- Minimum of 1 year of full-time experience in direct client care in an institutional setting (hospital or nursing facility).
- Must have the ability to recognize the needs of people, to maintain good relationships with people, and have the capacity to make meaningful observations and communicate them to the supervisor.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition and able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
If you are interested in this position, please APPLY NOW by completing an online application!