Patient Coverage Area: Austin metro area
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Hospice Division is growing and looking for a compassionate and experienced On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) to join our Hospice Amazing Team! This position is on-call 7 on/7 off
Being a Hospice RN is not just a job, it is a calling.
Encompass Hospice RNs work with patients, their families, and other health care professionals during the final stages of patients' lives.
The Hospice On-Call Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for after-hour on-call visits of patients. The Hospice On-Call RN will ensure that care and services are delivered appropriately and timely during after-hour and holiday coverage.
The RN will receive patient related calls, determine the needs of the caller and then respond in an appropriate manner by either visit or phone.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license, automobile liability insurance, and have dependable transportation
- Minimum of one year of clinical experience is strongly preferred
- Previous home health or hospice experience is preferred