Division: Home Office
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for an experienced leader to join our team as a Regional Authorization Supervisor. As a Regional Authorization Supervisor, you will be responsible for effectively managing the authorization team and for providing excellent customer service.
The Authorization Team is responsible for verifying Home Health benefits with insurance companies to secure appropriate clinical services for our patients.
- Manage the Authorization Team which supports multiple branches and multiple payers.
- Monitor and account for authorizations and timeliness of authorization submissions.
- Ensure accurate and complete data input throughout the entire authorization process for both home health and hospice.
- Perform financial reviews and prepare month end reports as requested by executive leadership.
- Ensure excellent customer service by all Authorization staff.
- Supervise the Authorization staff to ensure timely and effective processes are followed and coordinated with the appropriate branch locations and customers.
Location: 6688 North Central Expressway, Dallas, TX 75206
The right person for this role will be knowledgeable of the inter-departmental related functions of a complex healthcare organization including revenue cycle functions and dependencies. Must have experience with governmental and commercial payers and billing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in pre-authorizations.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with ICD-10, CPT, and HCPCS codes.
- Extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health admissions.
- Possess knowledge of Medicare guidelines governing home health agencies.
- Have knowledge of insurance payers and experience with authorization requirements.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective written and oral communication skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate and multitask effectively and exhibit excellent customer service skills.