Division: Home Health
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a PRN Occupational Therapist to join our Home Health team!
Are you ready to join a healthcare organization that is consistently ranked as a top “Best Place to Work” in the communities that we serve? Would you like to work for a premier, reputable healthcare organization where YOU matter and YOU are the connection? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver the highest quality patient care in the home setting?
If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions above, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable, and organized communication between patients and their care team.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and skill-set.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Innovative and easy to use electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company car program.
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Encompass Health loves to promote from within.
Our Occupational Therapists help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. Occupational therapists use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of Occupational Therapy and licensed as an Occupational Therapist/OT in the state in which he/she currently practices.
- A minimum of one-year experience is preferred, but can be less with Regional Vice President and/or Regional Director of Therapy Services approval based on prior experience setting.
- Medicare home health experience is preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current therapy practice.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and possess automobile liability insurance.
- Must have dependable transportation kept in good working condition and able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- Clinician must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.
Congratulations to Encompass Health for being named to these Best Workplaces lists...
- Best Workplaces in Texas 2018 (ranked 8)
- PEOPLE's 2018 Companies that Care List (ranked 38)
- Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma 2018 (ranked 2)
- Best Workplaces for Millennials 2018 (ranked 66)
- Best Workplaces for Diversity in 2018 (ranked 28)
- Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For 2019 (ranked 54)
- Certified Great Place to Work – 2019
- Best Workplaces for Women 2018 (ranked 13)