Patient Coverage Area: Nampa, Boise, Twin, Fruitland coverage areas
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Encompass Health - Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Division Manager to lead our Hospice Team. As a Hospice Division Manager, you will direct the planning and implementation of the sales process by recruiting and hiring all Area Managers. Division Managers identify and penetrate market opportunities to achieve revenue and admission goals.
- Recruit, hire and provide thorough on-boarding and training of qualified Area Managers.
- Develop Area Managers to perform at their highest potential in order to achieve performance goals.
- Complete ongoing and annual performance evaluations.
- Maintain all compensation and bonus plans and report on monthly.
- Review and approve timesheets, mileage expenses and expense reports.
- Track monthly and quarterly expense budgets.
- Assign each Area Manager an appropriate territory. Evaluate territories regularly.
- Monitor activity and productivity of each Area Manager monthly.
- Set admission & referral goals for Area Managers according to budgeted guidelines & assist in achievement of goals.
- Work with each Area Manager to develop a customized sales and marketing plan for their respective territory.
- Develop and Improve Marketing Strategies.
- Guide the development and implementation of sales strategies and develop plans to enhance market share.
- Review and analyze admission and non-admission data and trends on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
The right person for this role should be an experienced hospice sales professional who can effectively direct and manage a high performing sales team with solid budget analysis skills.
- The ability and willingness to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related field experience.
- Thorough understanding of the Federal, State and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications.
- Solid history of meeting sale goals, motivation for sales, territory management, strong presentation skills, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning, manage profitability.