Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking a Patient Services Coordinator to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00am - 5:00pm
Branch Address: 302 S Main Street, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 days!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health - Home Health, the Patient Services Coordinator is a LPN/LVN. Responsibilites include:
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) that excels in a fast paced environment with exceptional customer services skills.
- LPN preferred
- At least 1 year of patient scheduling experience is required.
- A minimum of 1 year of home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Strong understanding of staffing and scheduling requirements related to home health.
- Previous experience working with Homecare Homebase (HCHB) is preferred.