Division: Home Health
Encompass Health Hiring Event! Meet our Leadership Team! Offers on the Spot!
We will be holding interviews for the following positions:
- Registered Nurse - Full-time/PRN
- Licensed Practical Nurse - Full-time/PRN
- Registered Nurse Case Manager- Full Time
- Professional (RN, LPN) License in PA
How to prepare
Completing our online application prior to the event is strongly encouraged and will speed up the process. Please bring a copy of your resume with you to the event.
What to wear
Dress code is Business, Business Casual, Scrubs.
How to get to the event
We are located in the Penn Center Office Complex on Route 22 in Wilkins Township/Penn Hills area. Easy access from Parkway East and/or the Pennsylvania Turnpike. There is plenty of parking on-site. We are located in Building 3.
About Encompass Health - Home Health (a Great Place to Work)
This is an event to explore exciting career opportunities with a first class organization voted Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For the past 4 years! We've also made People Magazine's 50 Companies That Care in 2018!
Simply come in, have some light appetizers and beverages, then chat with us about exciting career opportunities for you at Encompass Health.
If you are considering a new career in home health or if you are looking to make a leap into a new organization you don’t want to miss this event!
Great People, Great Culture, Great Company!
Some of our great benefits include:
- One-on-one Patient Care
- Thirty (30) paid-days-off per year for all full time employees
- Company Car Fleet program
- Continuing education opportunities - CEUs, Conferences, Career Development
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) for out-of-pocket medical, dental, vision, as well as child/adult day care
- Matching 401(k) plan
Hiring Event Details
Thursday, November 7th, 2019 from 9am - 6pm
Encompass Health- Home Health
300 Penn Center, Suite 303
Pittsburgh, PA 15235
If you are interested in our opportunities, please visit our Career Website
Any other questions? Please do not hesitate to contact me!
Roosevelt Harrison | SR. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Encompass Health | Home Health & Hospice
O 972.781.8971 | M 972.781.8971 | F 214.239.6585
6688 N. Central Expressway | Suite 1300 | Dallas, TX 75206
Encompass Home Health is looking for a Talent to join our growing and dynamic team.
At Encompass Home Health, our team is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients.
- Oversee the frequency of visits for the episode, in addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care.
- Consult as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care.
- Perform accurate OASIS collection.
- Ensure the medication profile remains current.
- Ensure lab values have been reported to the physician.
- Attend weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings.
- Must hold a current and unencumbered License in the state which you intend to work.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing.
- RN must understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care and be able to problem-solve effectively.
- Ability to assume a flexible work schedule.