Division: Home Health
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Home Health with Less Travel!
Our Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) work under the direction of RNs and in compliance with Physicians' orders. Home Health LVNs help evaluate patients and provide nursing services to clients in various senior living communities, including assisted living and independent living facilities.
Our facility-based LVNs enjoy:
- providing care to our patients within the beautiful confines of the assisted living facilities where our patients reside
- 1:1 patient care
- the ability to follow each patient from start to discharge
Encompass LVNs work collaboratively with facility wellness staff on a daily basis to ensure strong lines of communication and overall continuity of care for the residents and their loved ones. Additionally, our facility-based LVNs consult as needed with our RNs, physicians, and office staff in providing details about patient care.
Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance