Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
Registered Nurse (RN) – Hospice, Clinical Care Coordinator
- Ensure a strong and stable relationship between Encompass and one or more assisted living, independent living, and long term care facilities.
- Acts as the voice for Encompass and proactively addresses all patient care issues and challenges at the facility level.
- Attend and participate in weekly (or more frequent) facility meetings as requested by facility for resident updates and to service the facilities needs for hospice care.
- Perform patient visits. Administer skilled care to patients requiring professional services and teach the family and other members of the health care team.
- Services are performed in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the patient’s physician.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing and licensed by the state in which he/she practices.
- Must have a minimum of one year experience in the field.
- Hospice experience is required.
- Must understand the issues related to the delivery of hospice care and the working environment of an assisted living, independent living and/or long term care facility.
- Should be able to problem-solve effectively; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple tasks of critical importance simultaneously; function well in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
- Should be a service-minded employee with the ability to work effectively with a wide range of personalities and disciplines.