Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Weekend Coverage - Tucson
Encompass Health is growing and we are seeking a weekend RN to join our Home Health team!
Are you ready to join a healthcare organization that is consistently ranked as a top “Best Place to Work” in the communities that we serve? Would you like to work for a premier, reputable healthcare organization where YOU matter and YOU are the connection? Do you want to make a positive difference and deliver the highest quality patient care in the home setting?
If you answered "YES" to all 3 questions above, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer!
Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable, and organized communication between patients and their care team.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and skill-set.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Competitive pay and comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Innovative and easy to use electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
- Company car program.
- Flexible work scheduling.
- Encompass Health loves to promote from within.
In addition to performing visits and completing coordination of client care, the Registered Nurse (RN) Case Manager is the point of contact for all disciplines involved with providing care to patients and oversees the frequency of visits for the episode. The RN Case Manager consults as needed with the physician and the office giving details about patient care. Performing accurate OASIS collection, ensuring the medication profile remains current, ensuring lab values have been reported to the physician timely, attending weekly case conference and monthly case manager meetings are key responsibilities of this role.
Registered Nurses (RNs) must meet the following requirements:
- Be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred
- Demonstrate knowledge and skill in current nursing practice
- Possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance
- Ability to work weekends