Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
As Branch Director, you supervise the clinical operations of your team of field staff and report directly to the Agency Administrator. You will need to be organized, detail-oriented, and possess effective communication skills both orally and in writing. You will need to understand the issues related to the delivery of home health care services and be able to problem solve. Previous home health and management experience will serve you well in this rewarding role, and an excellent knowledge of OASIS and Medicare guidelines is most helpful as you will be reviewing plans of care on a daily basis.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state in which the position is based.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of professional nursing.
- He/She must have a minimum of one-year nursing experience within the last 36 months.
- Medicare home health experience is strongly preferred.
- Previous management/supervisory experience is preferred.