Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Hospice division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees.
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
The Director of Hospice Sales directs the development, planning and implementation of the hospice sales process and execution for the company. The Director of Hospice Sales will work closely with the Hospice Program Managers and Regional Vice-President of Hospice to assist with sales/marketing plans, strategy regarding hospice growth as well as support for implementation and execution at the local level. The position is also responsible for hospice admission and revenue activity for the company.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or finance, extensive related field experience, or be a licensed professional with extensive related hospice field experience
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local laws and regulatory guidelines governing the operations of home health and hospice agencies, especially as it relates to beneficiary qualifications
- Outstanding leadership, managerial skills
- Extensive hospice leadership experience
- Demonstrated strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well with a great diversity of individuals, including strong presentation skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines with minimal supervision and to maintain and adhere to multiple budgets
- Ability to meet sales goals, and have a motivation for sales
- Experience in territory management, performance management, building relationships, emphasizing excellence, negotiation, sales planning, managing profitability
- Some travel required (National Coverage position), but must reside in the Dallas Fort-Worth area