Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Killeen, Copperas Cove
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Our Certified Occupational Therapists work under the direction of our Occupational Therapists and help patients who have debilitating conditions improve the functions of performing everyday tasks in the home. They use treatments to develop the daily living skills of their patients, the basic motor functions of patients as well as to compensate for any loss of function that may have occurred with the patient.
• Must be a licensed Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant in the state in which he/she practices.
• A minimum of 1 year of experience.
• Medicare home health experience is preferred.
• Current CPR Certification.