Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as your employer. The Private Duty division of Encompass Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and collaborative.
- Encompass Health’s enterprising model of the continuum of care for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations, as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive.
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful, measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- Continuing education opportunities.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Medical Coverage
- The Intake Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of Agency referrals and scheduling for Medicare and non-Medicare clients under the direct supervision of the Administrator. The Intake Coordinator is a resource person for referral sources, and works closely with other members of the team to ensure adequate coordination and transition occurs to home health services. The Intake Coordinator should have extensive knowledge of the regulatory guidelines governing home health admissions.
- Scheduling home visits for the field staff each day and assisting with the coordination of patient care.
- Accumulating admissions and intake information.
- Communicating with physicians about orders and patient progress information.
- Ensuring geographic scheduling to reduce drive time and to enhance staff satisfaction and patient care.
- Assist the Branch Director in ensuring that branch employees are supported related to important HR needs and information.
- Other duties as directed by the Branch Director or Administrator.
1. Be a LPN licensed in the state in which he/she practices
2. Computer knowledge is preferred
3. Medical Terminology
4. Must be organized and able to effectively communicate both orally and in writing
5. Must possess a TN Driver License and automobile liability insurance