Division: Home Health
Patient Coverage Area: Sallisaw and surrounding areas
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the connection?
Encompass Health is seeking a LPN to join our growing and dynamic Home Health team.
At Encompass Health, we believe integrated care delivery for post-acute services across the healthcare continuum is critical to achieving the best outcomes for patients. We can provide a seamless transition of care between inpatient and home-based care that adapts fluidly and helps our patients get back to their lives.
We are stronger together and empower our nurses to be the connection by fostering a positive culture of inclusivity and collaboration.
Consistently ranked as a top Best-Place-To-Work in the communities we serve, we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and supportive to you so that meaningful, measurable differences can be made in the lives of our patients. Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy. Subject to employee eligibility, some benefits, tools, and resources include:
- State-of-the-art resources and tools for secure, compliant, reliable and organized communication between patients and their care team
- Generous Paid Time Off plans for full-time employees – 30 days!
- Web-based education and online instruction to increase knowledge and competency.
- Scholarship program for employees and their children.
- Matching 401(k) plan.
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all clinicians.
- Incentivized bonus plan.
At Encompass Health – Home Health, the LPN administers skilled nursing services to clients requiring intermittent professional services.
These services are performed in the clients’ home in accordance with the physician’s orders and the established plan of care, under the direction and supervision of the Branch Director and Supervising RN, and teaches the client, family and other members of the health care team.
1. Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
2. Must possess automobile liability insurance.
3. Must wear seat belts at all times while driving.
4. Dependable transportation kept in good working condition.
5. Must be able to drive an automobile in all types of weather conditions.
6. Must be currently licensed as an Licensed Practical Nurse in the State of employment.